There are a number of ways to donate to the Fort St. James Community Foundation:
- Make a direct donation to the Foundation Society using cash or a cheque. Cheques can be made payable to the PG Community Foundation and mailed to Box 17, Fort St. James, BC, V0J1P0.
- Make a direct online donation through the Prince George Community Foundation website. Click Donate Now and there will be an option to select the Fort St. James Community Foundation Society Endowment Fund.
- You can make automatic donations from your pay cheque. Encourage your employer to join with you in the 777 Challenge that has been initiated by the employees of Conifex. If 777 workers in our area donated $7 from each bi-weekly pay, our fund would be over $1,000,000 in 7 years! Access the payroll source deductions form here.
- Work with your accountant to make a donation to the Foundation when you are doing estate planning. This blog post has some information.
- Host your own fundraising event through your workplace or with a group of friends and donate the proceeds to the Foundation
- Support, attend, sponsor the Foundation’s fundraising events. Volunteer to sit on the Board of Directors or the Granting Committee. We all work as volunteers!